2011年5月14日星期六

Being a course rep

I was studied in college almost one week le...means I had been a course rep for about one week jor..sincerely to say that, after got this post...I learned a lot of things from it..such as be a person who are responsible, independent and brave...I have to always take care, help and answer all the question that ask from my coursemate^^..ya, is tired.. bt I am enjoy..^^Besides that, I also learned to train myself be relax, no nervous and calm down when I stand on the stage for doing announcement...it helps me to improve my language and communication skill...I was feel so fortunately that, the lecturer know me ^^.. heheh..I get to learn a lot and a lot...all this skills are helping me in my future and my life =)...Thx for choosing me to be the DEM course rep..amitabha =)

1 条评论:

Happy walker 说...

all the best being e-commerce and marketing student in tarc... don't be like me o~~ feel free to drop by me to hear about my experience.. >.<