2011年4月22日星期五

I pass le~:)

20/4/2011



I woke up early in the morning..zzz.....juz because I have to attend for the undang test..nervous? is still ok la :) God bless me....after prepared myself well, I have my breakfast with my dad...wan tan mee~...



tick thock tick thock~is 9AM le...I walked to the shop and waiting aunty to fetch me... almost one month le, I only taking this test...I hope I already prepared myself, then only go for this test...coz I don't wan to take it two times or more than~ =) therefore, I have to do my best~ and I wish I can do it well...


after few more minutes, I had reach the Jabatan center which place at Sri Sinar...lol, I was a bit nervous le...bt I try to calm down...coz I have to fresh up my mind for doing this test =)..emm, is still not that much of people yet....ya, juz only got 6 people who are taking undang test for the first round which include me =)...I had been order to use the second computer...I walked in to the room~


I press the CPU button...bt the window keep coming out all loading words...keep saw loading word here and there...then, I keep press enter button XD...ya, finally it had progress well...If not, I scare what I do later will juz be nothing and gt a zero marks...oh no, better dun be~amitabha^^



I started to answer all the questions...I click the answer which is correct~finally, I had done all 50 questions...then, I click the tamat and is the time to know my result...hey~guess how many marks I got? ahahah...I got 49/50 for this test XD...WOOHOO~I did it!!! feel so great and wanna to dance like the character in madagascar movie at that moment...luckily, I din do so^^...If nt, I cant imagine how are the people will think on me? hahaha...but pls to let me express out my feeling~ I really feel so happy when I got the result ^^...and now I realize that, no matter what things you are going to do or achieve... If u put a lot of effort on it, you will get something which is valuable for yourself at the end =)...next week, I still have to attend the kelas amali for 6 hours...WISH me all the best bha~

没有评论: