2011年4月7日星期四

O.o offer letter~!!

yeah~I juz got the offer letter from TARC yesterday...I was register for the programme which called E-commerce and marketing...^^...Before this, i was not really know about this course~ e-commerce and marketing??...so, i went to their open day with my parents and have a look of it...

1st impression to tarc, was~ WOW, SO BIG~!!...Will I missing at here? I wish not bha..=)firstly, I wanna to choose public relations d...after I think of this course over, I feel like maybe this course is not that suit for me...so, i juz give up...


Then, I went for the career test and have a talk with the cousellor...she told me that, maybe I can have a look of marketing, pr , lawyer or teacher...after look of this 4, I feel like I was more interested on marketing...so, I went to the school of business studies department~


I talk to the lecturer...she introduce to me about the e-commerce and marketing course~=)...was my 1st time heard about this course...its seems like : internet+business+ marketing~...(if i'm not mistaken)


yeah~Finally, I registered this course le...^^



I wish no regret after that~


I still remember, a fren told me before:


"start now, don't do what people expect you need to do.


Do that thing you really wanna do with it. =)"


"Make the right choice. After decide which course, just go ahead


No regret- don't look back :)"




Yeah~now, I ady confirm what i wanna to study le~^^


SO, KAR YAN~


NO REGRET!!


U can only DO THE BEST


start from now~!!


没有评论: