2011年7月30日星期六

For you =)

again...it was the end of another month, July...
something was happened within this month :)

July...
I was in Tar college almost 3 months le..
yea, everything is still going well...
bt yet, there are something happen too...
one of it was my coursemark was came out...
emm...overall, I still satisfied la ^^
the final exam is coming soon...
is gan cheong + stress = ?? O.o
no time for relax..juz can keep move forward...
is nt like secondary school...
which can try another chance for next exam...
even though you are fail...
in college, you have to always be hardworking with the spirit of not giving up..
so that, you can be confidence to face the exam and go to another sem..
ya...it is come to the end of my first semester...
what I can say is, I really enjoy being a Tarcian...^^

15/7

the 1st time I watched movie with him..
2 person...shy shy ;)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2..
I sured that, the 3D part will be very awesome...
since I juz watched the normal ones...
it was shock and nice...
bt funny to say that, he and I was the first time who watch Harry Potter d movie...
means we didn't look the front part before...hahax
we juz straight watch the last episode...
anyway, we still know what is the movie showing...nice =)

20/7

we was too near to each other on that time...
ours nose is touching...
u slowly move to me...
my 1st kiss was give to you..
again...my shy look was appear...:)

29/7

again...in this July, I was watching two movies le...
one is Harry Potter..
and another one is Captain American...
I watched that movie with my awesome college friends
for me, this movie is still ok la...
the story part was attract my sight..
bt the end part is a bit weird..
anyway, is still a nice action movie..=)
after watching, we go to eat sushi~~
long time didn't eat le
yaya...yummy...hahah...

hehex.. you know ?
when you ask me that question...
I feel gan cheong+ shock lei..
finally..
I answered u " yes, I willing to be..."
shhhh...plzzz help me keep this secret which is
I love u :)

没有评论: