2011年8月4日星期四

Swimming~~love it !!

everything will slip over time..
same as memory...
it is better to write it down and look on it one day^^

in tarc college,
everyone is a must for register the co-cu
and take the full 2 credit hours..
that time...
I was wondering which sport is suit for me??
there are a lot of sport, dance and some others co-cu subject for us to take part..
badminton (the most people join...scary..haha),
squash, netball, volleyball, basketball, swimming,
football, and bla bla bla..
I was wondering which sport should I join it??
some of my friends were decide to join squash, basketball and so forth..
but how about me?? no ones giving me the right suggestion...
anyway, is something that I hoped in my heart...
hahah...

deng deng deng...
ya, it was SWIMMING~~lalala ^^V
since I small,
I was hoping that I can be a people who know swimming..
juz like the same as the fish swim freely...xD
and now the chance was came...
hahaha..
finally, the register day for co-cu was came...
I was still remember my internet line was cant connect when the day for register...
luckily that, my friend willing to help me register..
if not, I have to wait for the next sem then only can take part...
(lolz..dun wan lo...hahah)

the first time, I wear swimming suit....
shy shy ...hehe..
but I never feel regret for joining swimming as my co-cu... :D
during this time, I learn about how to do gliding posture when swimming..
it also about breaststroke, frontcrawl, water threading and others...
after learning, I felt that swimming is one of the sport who makes me feel relax and fun...
I love it~~:))
through swimming course, I know quite a lot new friend too :))
now of me, has already became a person who know swim..^^
is really nice.. damn love it lei~~hahah..

2moro will be the last day for swimming course..
and sat will be the competition ...
everything will be the past..
but is good that, becoz it was already a nice memory in my life...
miss it and love it~~swim...hahaha

没有评论: