2011年11月11日星期五

那些年,我们一起追的女孩 11.11.11^^

那些年,我们一起追的女孩
You are the apple of my eye
Are u ??
hahah..

finally, this movie had release ^^
I have watched with him~ my beloved
in this nice date 11.11.11~
everyone was celebrate this meaningful date with their friend, family and belove

emm, if you ask me how is this movie??
I will just tell you it very nice and make me think back my secondary school life
haha, but said that I was not like that girl who got a lot of people admire her..
I am just quite, busy, single and a bit "siao siao" when I was in secondary school
when I watch it, it make me think back a lot of memory in my school life
Play with my classmate, enjoy when listen their chat, being a prefect, joining camp...bla bla bla
once in a life and no take 2~ ^^

nice 11 ♥ 11 ♥ 11
it wouldn't be happen twice~~
wish you have a nice day ~

没有评论: