2011年11月6日星期日

Sem 2 life~

Hey~ yo!!yo!!
my 1st sem break was end..
and it came to my 2nd sem in college
it is another start point in my college life~
but until now, I only have the free time for blogging...

Before talk about my sem 2 life,
let's have a look on my result..heheh
yea, my result of the 1st sem had release...
hmm, I get 3.5 for my cgpa.. ^^
for me, this result still not bad lar
haha, I hope I can keep it up and improve..
great to hear tat some of my friend was get 3.8 and above~
haha, congrate yea^^

this sem 2 was quite busy too~
is almost same like sem 1
a lot of assignment, coursework, test and so on..
but is nice to go through on this kind of life..
I love busy, that's me..haha

but this sem have something which make me feel sad too~
I have to faced it like I told you before...
I trained to make myself strong even it hurt me badly..
is already happened, is already pass..
is like a war and journey in my life...
I just hope that in one day, I can really did like what the buddhist people told to me
看破放下吧。。
不计较,不比较 ^^

another activities in my sem 2 was ATCL
the one which I joined when orientation week
haha, it is really a nice programme
and I hope that I can act like my senior to help all the freshmen in 2012/2013
hence, I apply for the vice chairperson..I went for interview
but even I din't get this pose at the end..
at least I got another pose which name : sub comm prog. master 2
hahah, just to get experience lar~ heheh

hahah, waiting this taiwan's movie to release
and going to watch wif my bii~ ^^
"you are the apple of my eye 那些年,我们一起追的女孩"

没有评论: