2009年10月13日星期二

First time

actually, this should be written on 19/9, but i was not free at that time....
so, until today i only write it.....is really quite long time i din update myblog
on 18/9 was xin yan's birthday, n we juz celebrate on 19/9 at jusco
the frist time.....is first time
my parents let me went out wif my friend!
of course hv some reason only they let me go...
that day i hv tuition n my father can't fetch me back....
thus, i follow them to jusco loh....
before watching cinema, me ,xinyan,michelle,catherine,pearly,sweet yee,carmen n merissa was ate the cheese cake......the cheese is so thick.....it make me so full
after tat, we went to cinema n watch Where got ghost.....
then is popular.....i was looking for the twilight but it was so expensive
then is dinner.....we take quite long time to think for our dinner......
we want to go gasonline cafe but is raining...n we think again ....
at the end we choose hong kong restaurant....in jusco.

没有评论: